- The Atlantic Elite Range consists of 3 Lever Deadlocks, Euro Deadlocks and 5 Lever Deadlocks British Standard BS3621, all in 2.5? and 3?. A Mortice Deadlock can only be operated with a key. Deadlocks have a single bolt that secures into the door and offers extra strength. There is no latch, therefore handles aren’t required to release the door. A 3 lever lock has 3 levers that move into position when the key is entered and turned in the lock, whereas a 5 lever lock has 5 levers offering extra security. 5 Lever locks are usually fitted on external entrance doors. 3 lever locks are often fitted internally, perhaps between a home and garage. A Euro Deadlock is a deadlock where the locks is operated by the Euro Cylinder with one full turn of the key.
- Finished in Distressed Silver which is a textured finish and full of character. It boasts refined silver hues and dark undertones that thrive in a refurbished industrial space with a rustic vibe that is reminiscent of the Old World. Today, the finish is growing increasingly popular and can be seen in urban settings in cities across the globe and likewise rural environments such as rustic barn conversions. For accompanying products, we recommend using either Distressed Silver or Matt Gun Metal
- Along with every stunning lever, should be a complete suite of complimentary ironmongery. Whether it be matching hinges, a designer door stop or simply a latch and lock faceplate, choose every accessory to reflect your taste.
- Compatiable with many of Atlantic UK's door levers!
- Supplied with matching wood screws.
- 10 year mechanical guarantee subject to Atlantic UK Terms & Conditions.
Back Set: 57mm, Face Plate Size: 120x22mm, Dust Box: Yes
Matching or Alternative Search codes
- Matching WC Turn: N/A
- Matching KEY Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching EURO Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching Latch: AL3DS
- Matching Deadbolt: N/A
- Matching 3' Hinge: A2HB32525DS
- Matching 4' Hinge: AH1433DS
- Alternative Product Option: N/A
Unit of Sale: Each