- The Atlantic Elite Range consists of 3 Lever Deadlocks, Euro Deadlocks and 5 Lever Deadlocks British Standard BS3621, all in 2.5? and 3?. A Mortice Deadlock can only be operated with a key. Deadlocks have a single bolt that secures into the door and offers extra strength. There is no latch, therefore handles aren’t required to release the door. A 3 lever lock has 3 levers that move into position when the key is entered and turned in the lock, whereas a 5 lever lock has 5 levers offering extra security. 5 Lever locks are usually fitted on external entrance doors. 3 lever locks are often fitted internally, perhaps between a home and garage. A Euro Deadlock is a deadlock where the locks is operated by the Euro Cylinder with one full turn of the key.
- Finished in Matt Black which creates a striking appearance and an elegant look that’s sure to be noticed in any setting. Matt Black is unique in its ability to serve as a bridge between the worlds of modern and traditional styles. It’s a fashionable urban finish that caters to a modern look. Matt Black takes style cues from Bauhaus homes, wrought iron fences and fixtures made by blacksmiths in the Colonial Era. For accompanying products, we recommend using either Matt Black, Black Nickel or Matt Gun Metal.
- Along with every stunning lever, should be a complete suite of complimentary ironmongery. Whether it be matching hinges, a designer door stop or simply a latch and lock faceplate, choose every accessory to reflect your taste.
- Compatiable with many of Atlantic UK's door levers!
- Supplied with matching wood screws.
- 10 year mechanical guarantee subject to Atlantic UK Terms & Conditions.
Back Set: 45mm, Face Plate Size: 125x25mm, Dust Box: Yes
Matching or Alternative Search codes
- Matching WC Turn: N/A
- Matching KEY Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching EURO Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching Latch: AL25MB
- Matching Deadbolt: N/A
- Matching 3' Hinge: A2HB32525MB
- Matching 4' Hinge: AH1433MB
- Alternative Product Option: ALKDEAD5LK3MB
Unit of Sale: Each