- A Rebate Kit is an ironmongery accessory that is used to allow a lock or latch mechanising to be fitted correctly on a pair of double opening rebated doors. The term ‘rebated doors’ is used to describe a set of two doors which have been cut, or rebated, into one another. Rebate Kits are available to suit Standard latches in some finishes. Rebate Kits are available to suit CE Certifire latches in all finishes.
- Finished in Satin Chrome which has a moderately contemporary look and feel that takes its origins from the Bauhaus style movement. The subtle lustre is edgy and alluring but never grandiose. It is considered to be a highly amenable finish and is often used in commercial applications. For accompanying products, we recommend using either Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel or Satin Stainless Steel.
- Along with every stunning lever, should be a complete suite of complimentary ironmongery. Whether it be matching hinges, a designer door stop or simply a latch and lock faceplate, choose every accessory to reflect your taste.
- Compatiable with many of Atlantic UK's door levers!
- Supplied with matching wood screws.
- 10 year mechanical guarantee subject to Atlantic UK Terms & Conditions.
Length/Width: 57mm/25mm, Depth:13mm
Matching or Alternative Search codes
- Matching WC Turn: N/A
- Matching KEY Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching EURO Escutcheon: N/A
- Matching Latch: ALCE3SC
- Matching Deadbolt: ADBCE3SC
- Matching 3' Hinge: A2HB32525SC
- Matching 4' Hinge: AHG111433SC
- Alternative Product Option: N/A
Unit of Sale: Each